October 1, 2017 - November 4, 2017
10:00 am - 9:00 pm
WIN a 2017 Hyundai Elantra!
Would you like to drive a 2017 Hyundai Elantra home? Panama City Mall & Bay Cars have partnered up and are giving away a car on Saturday, November 4th! Not only does it average 34 MPG, but it also comes with many safety and technology features. You can pick up your registration form at Dillard’s, JC Penney, Sears, Buckle, and Sunglass World. Once filled out, you can drop your form in the partially opened window. The car is located near Sunglass World in center court. Only one registration allowed per person and you must be 18 years or older to win.
PANAMA CITY MALL’S CAR GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- CONTEST. The sponsor of Panama City Mall Car Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) will give away one new 2017 Hyundai Elantra (the “Grand Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will begin in October 1, 2017 and will end November 4, 2017.
- SPONSOR. The Contest sponsor is KDI PANAMA MALL, LLC (“Panama City Mall” or “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. As set forth below, Open only to residents of the United States who are currently age 18 or over in their state of residence, and who have the capacity to enter into legally binding contracts and satisfy all eligibility requirements. Employees of Sponsor and members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. Winner must be present at the final drawing during the Contest Celebration Event on November 4, 2017 to win Grand Prize.
This Contest is not intended to be used for gambling purposes. If it is determined that a participant is using the Contest for gambling purposes, he/she will be disqualified. Panama City Mall and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, Retail Stores, ERMC, Successors or Assignees, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any contestant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of Panama City Mall are final.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER. Go to the Panama City Mall to complete the entry form. Forms are available at various Panama City Mall retailers. The Panama City Mall’s office will also have entry forms. Fill out the entry form giving name, complete home address, email address, and phone number. The entry form must be received from 10:01 a.m., Sunday, October 1, 2017, to 9:00 p.m., Friday, October 27, 2017, to be eligible for the Grand Prize. Representatives of the Sponsor will randomly select two hundred (200) names on Monday, October 30, 2017 to be finalists for the final drawing on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. The final drawing will be conducted at random by officials or representatives of the Sponsor during Contest Celebration Event at the Panama City Mall located at 2150 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Panama City, Florida 32405. During that Contest Celebration, Panama City Mall will randomly draw a winner from the two hundred (200) finalists and such winner will be notified at the Contest Celebration Event. If first winner drawn is not present at the final drawing during the Contest Celebration Event, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from the remaining finalists. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: As an alternative to entering pursuant to paragraph 5 above, you may enter once per person by delivering your name, complete address, phone number, and date of birth, all legibly handwritten on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, to Panama City Mall, c/o Erin Wommack, Marketing Director at 2150 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Panama City, Florida 32405.
- PRIZE INFORMATION. The Grand Prize of a 2017 Hyundai Elantra will be awarded. Only one new 2017 Hyundai Elantra will be given away to the Grand Prize Winner who meets the qualifications herein. Grand Prize Winner agrees to pay sales tax, Tag and Title charges associated with the Grand Prize.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The Grand Prize must be claimed no later than Monday, November 6, 2017. If the Grand Prize is not claimed by December 4, 2017, the winner will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entrants. The Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 form from Panama City Mall. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. Winner must have a valid Social Security Number and Driver’s License. Prior to claiming the Grand Prize, the winner will be required to execute certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of Florida. Upon transfer of the Grand Prize, Panama City Mall will have no further responsibility with respect to condition of vehicle and its operation. All qualifying rebates/holdbacks will be retained by Panama City Mall. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes. Failure to make promotional appearances (limit of 3) requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification. If selected as a finalist, finalist will be contacted directly via email address or telephone number provided, so that additional information can be provided to ensure eligibility.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at Panama City Mall located at 2150 Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Panama City, Florida 32405or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope that identifies the Contest, to the same address. The names of the winner and finalists will be publicized through social media outlets, press release, and at the Panama City Mall after the winner has been awarded the Grand Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Panama City Mall reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Panama City Mall. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Panama City Mall, all changes will be announced via www.panamacity-mall.com. Panama City Mall reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary at its sole discretion. Panama City Mall reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Panama City Mall. Winner who receives vehicle has no option of cash for vehicle. Furthermore, Panama City Mall reserves the right to cancel this contest for any other reason deemed reasonable by Panama City Mall. The Panama City Mall can cancel this contest for any unforeseen circumstances and for any other reason deemed reasonable by Panama City Mall
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Panama City Mall and all of its respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Panama City Mall is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
- DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Florida having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Florida without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SPONSOR TO ANY PERSON DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATING TO THIS CONTEST OR PROMOTION OR THE AWARD, USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SUM OF $10.00.